Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Request

I have had a request to post ALL of the stamp sets I will be bringing (I will have a 'Book of Card Ideas' to help the card makers attending) and I will be bringing all of my inks, punches and the stamp sets listed below. I thought this might help 'Card Makers' at 2:00 am when they have almost run out of ideas. I will also bring along some scrapbooking magazines, for anyone who scrapbooks, to use. If you have scrap maps, card or scrapbooking magazines you would be willing to share please bring them along. Make sure your name is clearly marked on the outside. Be sure to scroll down to see the new donations added to the previous post.

The stamp sets I will be bringing are:
Wild About You, Wild Rose, Heartfelt Thanks, In Full Bloom, Doodle This, Bodacious Bouquet, All About You, Lovely As A Tree, Bareback, Basket Full of Fun, Simply Said, Bundle of Joy, Petal prints, Touch of Nature, Delight in Life, Seeing Spots, Big Blooms and Bugs and Kisses.

See you on the 26th!

No comments: