Monday, May 7, 2007

Donations

By now, if you have registered for Paper Arts A Thon you will have received an email welcoming you to Paper Arts A Thon. You will continue to receive emails from our ‘Glitter’ Gal Jackie to provide you with information about this event and give you a contact if you have any questions we have not answered.

Donations continue to pour in and I would like to acknowledge those people or businesses that have contributed (to date) to Paper Arts A Thon. If it is an individual I will list the first name only as this is not a controlled site. A full list will be posted at Paper Arts A Thon.


Businesses That Have Donated Items or Gift Certificates To Date:

Polka Dot And Prams, Michelin Tire, R D Chisholm, Kai Wing Restaurant, Valley Vacuum, Absolutely Fabulous, Fiskars, Scrapshack, T & S Office Essentials, Staples, Cinnamon Creek, Compu Pro Scrapbooking (Fredericton, NB), Nova Scotia Community College, Michaels, Bright Ideas Scrapbooking Store, South Shore Cycle, Tim Horton, T&S Office Essentials, Carsand Moshers and Heather from NB canvassed many businesses in her area, I will post the businesses later.


Individuals who Donated Items:

Rita, Pam from NB, Jackie, Jill, Bonnie, Taryn, Karen,
Bonnie, Myleta, Holly

Businesses or Individuals Who Have Provided Items To Be Raffled:

Pam, Karen, Myleta, Hairitage House, Amy Ross Massage Therapy, Pampered Chef (Millie) and Esther.

Businesses or Individuals Who Will Provide Materials For Make N Takes:

Two Much Fun, Myleta, Karen, Angie, Jackie, Bonnie, Holly, Pam and Jill

Individuals Who Have Offered To Donate Food: Myleta, Holly, Jackie, Marie, Bonnie, , David and Charlene, Karen, Debbie, Jocelyn, Margaret, Roberta and Jenny

I hope I have not omitted anyone and I will continue to up date this list.

Thank you to 'Two Much Fun' for marking ‘The Date’ on your Calendar.

2 comments:

Jill MacDonald said...

Hi Myleta,
I am also planning a Make and Take too, if you need another one :-)

Jill

Just Plain Happy said...

Hi Jill,

OOPS! I knew I would miss someone! I have you on my list and can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for us!