Saturday, April 25, 2009

For The Rubber Stampers

Each PAAT I have put together, with the help of my Stamping Friends, an album filled with card ideas using Stampin' Up! stamps. I then pack all of the stamps that are used in these cards and bring them for you to use. This is the list of stamps I will be bringing:


Trendy Trees
Animal Crackers
Rustic Rooster
Baroque Motifs
Flight of the Butterfly
Cheep Talk
Inspired By Nature
Branch Out
Forest Friends
Great Friend
Bloomin' Beautiful
Season of Friendship
Oval All
Garden Silhouettes

The above stamps are used in samples.

These stamps do not have samples but are available for you to use:

Dream a Little
Fresh Cuts
Garden Whimsy
Morning Soft
Spring Song
Kind Thoughts
Pretty Amazing
Sincere Salutations
Fabulous Flowers
Always
Fun and Fast Notes

I will also be bringing along all of the Stampin' Up! ink colors, a box full of punches, a Big Shot die cutting machine and some dies, a Cricut and cartridges for anyone to use.

See you soon!
Myleta Ross

1 comment:

Merrilee said...

I can't wait, only 1 week to go!