Wednesday, May 7, 2008

An Email From CBCF

I wanted to share this email from Vanessa Burns-Trivett:


That is AWESOME!!!!!! Way to go!!

I had a great time. What a dedicated group of women (and one man) . The room was really buzzing with excitement.

Just a reminder that I would like to send thank you notes to everyone who sponsored your event so if you can provide me with a list of names and addresses that would be great.

Again, thank you for your support!! Amazing results!

Vanessa Burns-Trivett
Manager, Community Development
Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation


We have had a request to please post pictures of Paper Arts A Thon 2008 (this person said she was having PAAT withdrawal) and by early next week we will have a slide show on this site of pictures of PAAT 2008. If you have pictures you would like to share, please email me (don't send pictures to me-I have Dial Up) and I will direct you to where to send them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My photos are posted on my blog! You should all be so proud of yourselves for a job done even better than the best!!!!