Thursday, April 24, 2008

Stamp List

I promised some 'lovely ladies in NB' that I would post a list of Stamp Sets that I will be taking to Paper Arts A Thon. This way, they know which Stamp Sets not to pack and will allow room for another Cooler or TWO of food and drinks. After all it is a long, long drive from NB to here and you can't take a chance on getting hungry on the way. He! He! I am not sure if any of you remember the stories of how much food they packed AND ate on their way to PAAT last year. These ladies know how to travel, IN STYLE!

Stamp List:Embrace Life Be Happy Fun & Fast Notes Celebrate Everything Big Flowers Priceless Hugs & Wishes Eat Cake Tart & Tangy Season Zoofari Fabulous Flowers For Father Time Well Spent Pretty Amazing Bronc Buster Touch of Nature Blossoms Abound Garden Whimsy Baroque Motifs
Live Your Dream Garden Silhouettes Little Pieces Weathered Background Sweet Shapes It's Your Birthday Floral Background

I will be bringing along all of my Classic SU ink pads, markers, every punch that I own-there are lots!, my Cuttle Bug and a Cricut. Now I know of a few gals who have some pretty cool Cuttle Bug folders and they are bringing them along. As to the Cricut, I will bring mine but prefer that you ask me or one of the other PAAT organizers to assist you with it. I, with the help of many friends, have put together a Card Idea Album , cards made with most of the stamps listed above. I suggest you bring stickles if you have them, many of the card ideas showcase them....us girls love our glitter!If you do not see a stamp set here that you know I own or think I might own, please email me and I will bring it.

No comments: