Monday, April 14, 2008

Silent Auction and Donations

Let me explain about the Silent Auction Table. Throughout the event a table will be set up with lots of different items. There will be bidding sheets beside each item and throughout the event you can write your name on this sheet with an amount you are willing to pay. We add a little twist to this auction by giving each item a number and at announced times, throughout the event, we will call that number and if your name is last on the sheet you will be awarded the item. Last year there was quite an assortment of items: everything from Gucci handbags , Halloween candlebras, boat trips to lots of cardmaking and scrapbooking items.

I have had several people tell me they have a few extra scrapbooking supplies (don't we all!) they would like to part with and wondered if we could use these in anyway. My answer to this is Yes. We will combine a variety of items and put them on the Silent Auction Table. If you have any items you would like to donate please email me and I will make arrangements to collect them or you can bring them on the 3rd of May...which is just around the corner.

No comments: